Thursday 15 March 2012

Dog Days Are Over....Or will Be..:)


















Dear followers and not,

It's like a was lost in a hideous dimension and I couldn't come back to reality...This last moth I was in a such stressful situation with my exams that I almost got sick...And then I realised that indeed everything happens for a reason..So I decided that I have to be more optimist than pessimistic as a person..Everything happens for a reason....That's why I don't have long slim legs...:P It took me several months to accept the fact that I can't wear shorts but on the other hand I can compromise with the idea of cute dresses...And then again I though "What if I were Miroslava Duma?"..I would be attending fashion shows and I would be able to make fashion my profession something I can't do now with my poor connections..But still I've got this!!!So even if the dog days are almost over I have a belief that soon there gonna be over for GOOD...Enjoy...:D

xxx

Angie

18 comments:

  1. love these photograph, dear!

    don't worry about your look, every girl is beautiful.. long slim leg isn't means pretty :) many people has a long slim leg, but also has a bad thoughts and bad attitude, and it doesn't looks pretty at all!

    Cheer up and keep struggling for what you have dreamed! :)

    Cheers, Helen
    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post sweetie.
    If shorts doesn't fit you wear skirts or dresses dear it have to be something that u look gorgeous in it kisses
    Dear, I am hosting GoodGoodschina giveaway currently, where you can win $80 worth of dresses and accessories ...Would mean a lot to me if you enter preppyfashionist.blogspot.com/2012/03/goodgoodschina-white-day-giveaway-on-my.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post!
    My favorite is the last knit sweater, looks so cute!
    I also really like the channel jacket..

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dont worry to much. you can wear ANYTHING as long as YOU are comfortable in it. I love Miroslava Duma, she's fashion!
    Hope you feel better about everything...
    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angie,
    I've been following you for a while now, so I can't really follow you back x)
    thanks for following me!

    http://myveryownoneyearproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very inspirational. By the way, having long slim legs doesn't mean you are beautiful, People come in many shapes and colours. It's the whole package that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. may god always give my best for you ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post and the photos are very inspiring :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. so wonderful inspirations:D I love it!
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are feeling better and less stressed! Gorgeous inspiration, crazy about that last look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear!!! Great inspiration!!!
    Do you want to follow each other?¿
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. don't you just hate those days? though when they're over you get so much happier!
    lovely pictures, i really enjoyed the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ρε συ ANZTY εισαι θεα ρε φίλε πραγματικά. μου αρέσει πως τα περιγράφεις. τι να το κάνεις και το πόδι άμα δεν έχεις στυλ ??? οι φωτογραφίες είναι τέλειες

    ReplyDelete
  15. There's nothing more inspiring than street style! Thank you for sharing these photos!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, hang in there girl! We all go through ups and downs, you'll make it through :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  17. WAW,,YOU HAVE A VERY GRAT BLOG!! MIND TO VISIT AND FOLLOW ME? i'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK FOR SURE :)

    ReplyDelete