Tuesday 19 October 2010

SCARVES









Dear followers and not...
What about scarves???I soo love them...They can turn an outfit to a total hit and the thing I like about them is that they are numerous...And now that the weather is getting colder and colder a scarf is a must have...Especially here in Ioannina where if the weather was a person then he would definately be a menatl one...It is soo horrible not to now how your day will end up..For example today I went to my classess and firstly it rained sooo hard...Then after an hour or something we saw the SUN and after too minutes..BAMM...Thunderstorm...I Sooo hate that thing ...OOoo I kinda missed the topic soooo once again a huge vote to SCARVES....SSS for Scarvess....!!!!:)))

ENJOYY

xxx


Angieee

4 comments:

  1. great post!!!love scarves:P
    http://myfavoritefashionbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! scarves are a must! thanks for the comment!

    http://basiikblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the big big scarves!!
    Thanks for your comment....
    Kisses from Madrid.

    www.locaporturopa.com

    ReplyDelete